To continue the enrollment process and begin using Utah Community Federal Credit Union's Internet Banking you will need to complete six simple steps:
- Review and accept the Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your UCCU Account Number and Personal Branch (Internet Banking) Password – If you need to set-up a Personal Branch Password call 223-8188 or (800) 453-8188 during business hours.
- Set-up a personalized User Name that will be used instead of your account number when logging into Personal Branch.
- Establish a new Personal Branch Password.
- Pick your Personal True Stamp.
- Determine answers to Security Questions / Forgotten Password.
- Complete enrollment and begin using Personal Branch.